By Common Consent has a neat post about a new cemetery in Austria that will have a section exclusively for Mormons. Apparently there will be a statue in the centre that shows Christ bringing someone through the veil. Although this is obviously temple-related, there doesn’t seem to be anything temple-specific shown on the statue. I think it’s neat. It reminds of some of the pictures I’ve seen of old headstones in cemeteries in Utah where you see a lot of symbolism of the temple (I couldn’t find the pictures when I did a quick search… if you know of any sites that show these, please link to it). These days our headstones are pretty basic (maybe even dull). I wonder why that has changed over the years.
- When will the Holy Ghost get a body? on
- 184th Annual General Conference – Priesthood Session on
- 184th Semiannual General Conference – Sunday Afternoon General Session on
- 184th Semiannual General Conference – Pre-conference notes on
- 184th Semiannual General Conference – Saturday Morning General Session on