Well, here we are again… another General Conference. Once again I am at work for the first session, so I’ll watch it from there. Then I’ll be home for the rest of the sessions. This is the last General Conference before my oldest turns 12. My father and I are going to watch the priesthood session from home again, but in October we’ll go to the Church with my son and then go out with him later.
I’m interested to see what the membership number is. With all these missionaries, have the baptisms gone up? If not, does that mean anything? We are certainly strengthening the missionaries serving, but if we haven’t increased baptisms, does that mean that there is a problem?
A friend of mine has a friend who lives in Utah, who said there will be a big announcement this conference, but we’ll wait and see. The only thing I’ve heard is about the policy regarding getting married and sealed in the temple (we do that here in North America). Apparently there is talk in standardizing on a policy for the world. Again, we’ll wait and see…
I’ve been looking forward to conference more this spring than at other times. I’m looking forward to feeling the Spirit.
Enjoy the conference!
- 184th Annual General Conference – Pre-conference notes
- 184th Annual General Conference – Saturday Morning General Session
- 184th Annual General Conference – Saturday Afternoon General Session
- 184th Annual General Conference – Priesthood Session
- 184th Annual General Conference – Sunday Morning General Session
- 184th Annual General Conference – Sunday Afternoon General Session
- 184th Annual General Conference – Post-conference notes