A few years ago word clouds, or “wordles” were all the rage. This is a way to show the content of an article. The most commonly used words are bigger, and the least used words are smaller. At a quick glance you can get an idea of the main topic of an article.
On Wednesday LDS Media Talk published a couple of wordles for conference. I encourage you to check it out.
I commented in my summaries that one of my favourite talks was “The Choice Generation” by Brother Randall L Ridd. He spoke about the Internet and the choices that young people have to make. Here is the wordle from his talk:
Well, it’s over. It was quite good. I think my overall favourite session this time was the Priesthood Session. Each session had a talk I enjoyed, but that had more that I enjoyed in just the one session.
Overall, here are the talks I particularly enjoyed:
- Jeffrey R Holland from Saturday Morning General Session
- Russell M Nelson from Saturday Afternoon General Session
- Dallin H Oaks from Priesthood Session
- Randall L Ridd from Priesthood Session (probably my favourite talk of the whole conference)
- Dieter F Uchtdorf from Priesthood Session
- Henry B Eyring from Priesthood Session
- Dieter F Uchtdorf from Sunday Morning General Session
- Thomas S Monson from Sunday Morning General Session
I hope that all who participated in the conference will ponder the feelings they’ve had, and go forth and be better Church members, friends, and family members.
Read the recaps and other notes from the 184th Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: